I purchased XTA this morning as well. So far I am not impressed…
The basic theory behind this product is domain flipping for offline businesses. You buy domains related to offline businesses, build up the sites and sell them.
The “secret software” is basically a domain scraper.
It wasn’t expensive and it’s Clickbank (Guaranteed) so went ahead and bought it.
I did not purchase any of the 4 OTO’s. I just wanted to see what this “magical” software was.
My first clue should have been the blind sales copy…. it’s great, it’s great, just buy to find out what it is…. there’s got to be at least a dozen of these video sales pages out right now using the same tactic.
Anyway, the “magic” software let’s you find city + business domain names just by entering the city. When you select all of the business-types, the software will find a list of the available domains.
If you purchase the “elite pro” upgrade, you will have access to more business-type keywords.
There is only 1 video (no pdf) explaining the software…. that’s it. The page says there is more coming out of Jan. 20.
Insane. I think 4 or 5 upsell pages. My suspicions were upheld. Misleading advertising.
- Push button…well maybe in one of the upsells, but not base product.
- the presentation totally misrepresents this product.
- The 2 videos I’ve seen so far in the member area have nothing to do with initial sales video IMO.
- Recommend you give this one a BIG MISS.
- I’m hitting the REFUND button (which is rare for me).
Don’t waste your time on this one!