Can WP Fan Machine Grow Your Fan Pages on Complete AUTOPILOT?
THIS OFFER IS CLOSED
Automated Facebook Software is nothing new. There have been scores of these kinds of software programs that have come and gone. So what makes this updated version of WP Fan Machine different?
According to creators Ankur Shukla & Dan Green WP Fan Machine…
- Gets you 100’s of new Fans every day, without doing any work.
- Puts all your Fan Pages on COMPLETE Autopilot.
- VIRALIZEs your content in just 10 seconds.
- Allows you to set up Fan Page campaigns in seconds (instead of HOURS).
- Gets more sales, more Amazon commissions and more clicks to every offer you post.
- Will make more money from your Fan Pages in less time.
- Gets you 100’s of comments on every post on your Fan Page?
The video below is a bit long but in my opinion worth watching to get a real feel for what the software can do.
2 Fan pages to 1100+ REAL Fans in just 7 days
Now A Solution To the 5 Biggest Problems With Fan Pages
According to Daniel Sharkov over at Social Mouths, there are 5 BIG reasons why people might decide your Facebook page isn’t worth a visit!
1. You Don’t Have the Likes: You need likes in the first place to get more people liking you. In fact, it’s tougher to build your fan base from 0 to 100 likes, than reaching say 500 fans, once you’ve gotten those initial 100 likes.
Fan Machine will AUTOMATICALLY Find HOT Pages for you
Hot pages are fan pages with a big number of fans and high engagement on the content. This is where you can attract your fans from.
2. People Aren’t Talking About It: What I am referring to is the metric “Talking About This” number. That one is displayed just below the cover photo and the title of your page.
It is basically the number of unique Facebook users, who have interacted in one way or another with your fan page in the last seven days.
Fan Machine 2.0 is INTELLIGENT. It will automatically pick the right Fan Pages to interact with and start engaging with 100’s of Fan Pages at the same time. It allows you to Auto-Engage with the Fan Pages that are PERFECT for you.
3. You Only Care About Getting Clicks: Even if we assume the content you share is actually worth reading, this still doesn’t mean you should use your Facebook page solely as a promotion platform. The real problem with useful content even is it is often “emotionless”. Sharing practical tips is great but it can’t produce an emotional attachment so to say.
Keeping your Fan Pages alive and interesting is very important to attract real fans.
*NEW FEATURE* – CONTENT MACHINE Fully Automatic Content Curation for All Your Fan Pages.
This NEW MODULE lets you automatically post Images, Links and Videos to your Fan Pages on 100% autopilot. Connect directly to any website feed using RSS or post up YouTube videos automatically.
4. It Feels Like You Aren’t There: One great way to create a welcoming feeling among your new fans is by simply showing them “you are alive”. If you have a fan page about your blog, you should also emphasize on the “blogger” behind everything. The idea is to add a small pinch of your personality to the mix. Sounds simple in theory, but how do you do it in practice?
5. You Overwhelm Your Fans: Even if you share interesting content, ask for opinions and don’t forget to add some humor along the way, you shouldn’t overdo. Sharing too many updates is as bad as being inconsistent.
Aside from the fact that seeing the same person (or page in our case) posting dozens of times throughout the day is plain irritating and it makes you want to slap them, if you post too much, people will simply stop noticing you.
*NEW FEATURE* – Full Control Over Posting Speed
You can control how fast or slow you want to post your automated content to your Fan Pages, you have 3 settings to select and you can control the speed using a slider.
Here is a collection of places you can buy bitcoin online right now.