How Safe Is Tube Charge Bulk Uploading?
Tube Charge Claims…
NEW Software Suite Allows Your Customers To AUTOMATICALLY Claim DOZENS of Page 1 Rankings Simultaneously With MASS Video Creation, MASS Video Uploading AND Automatic Optimization!
According to Tube Charge creators Joshua Zamora and Bill Collins, this new web app will help you dominate page 1 of Google & YouTube by…
- Automatically creating DOZENS of videos for you at a time
- Automatically optimizing DOZENS of videos for you at a time
- Automatically uploading ALL those videos for you on a DAILY basis, so it ALL looks 100% natural and human-like, which boosts your channel’s authority!
- AND even automatically creating video playlists from those videos – 100% hands-free”
What Tube Charge Does In a Nutshell
Let’s be honest. YouTube (video) automation software apps are not new. There have been several on the market in the past few years. And, we should be wary of products that claim results at the push of a button.
My aim in this review is to provide an honest assessment of the Tube Charge App. Will it get you 1st-page rankings in Google & YouTube at the push of a button? Probably not!
First, this web-app does not create videos.
What it does is, in essence, is spin titles, spin descriptions and allow the user to bulk upload videos to their YouTube channel in an attempt to gain multiple top rankings using a single video.
According to Bill Collins, the maximum uploads per day are 5 videos, based on YouTube’s API credit system. The videos uploads are drip-fed at one-hour intervals.
Tube Charge Caveat
Second… to be clear, Tube Charge attempts to workaround the YouTube duplicate content algorithm as YouTube has clearly stated its policy regarding uploading duplicate videos.
YouTube gave an explanation to people who may have been removed from its Partner Program for “duplicative content,” which appears to have less to do with fair use and copyright and more to do with videos that don’t add value. For YouTube, that means anything that “appears to be automatically generated,” anything “pulled from third-party sources with no content or narrative added by the creator,” stuff that’s been “uploaded many times by multiple users” if you’re not the original uploader, or content that’s been “uploaded in a way that is trying to get around our copyright tools.” – YouTube is cracking down on creators who post duplicated content
Tube Charger launch partner Bill Collins in a training video even hints that creating 100% unique videos states that his preference is to create 100% unique videos.
With that being said, the question is should you invest in the Tube Charge Web-App?
I was able to gain review access to the Member’s Area and Tube Charge App portals.
Inside the Member’s Area
Watch the video
Tube Charge Web-App Portal
Watch this video… The Truth About Tube Charge Revealed
- Excellent training for anyone who wants to learn how to market with video and specifically using YouTube.
- The software works. It will “spin” and “bulk upload” videos to your YouTube Channel.
- Potential to “spam” videos to YouTube (offers little real value to your channel unless you use 100% original videos).
- It cannot guarantee rankings on Google or YouTube. (that’s just HYPE!)
- YouTube could shut down this exploitation of their algorithm.
OTO 1: Tube Charge Plus – $47.00/quarter
- Use Tube Charge for Up to 100 different YouTube channels
- Be able to create up to 30 different variations of your videos at once
- Be able to automatically optimize up to 30 videos at a time
- And Be able to schedule up to 30 videos to be automatically uploaded to your YouTube Channels at a time!
OTO 2: Automatic SILO’er Builder – $67.00
- BOOSTS Your Channels Authority
- BOOSTS Your Videos Authority
- Will Skyrocket Your Rankings
- And You Get Google and YouTube DROOLING over your Campaigns WITHOUT EVER having to do ANY extra work besides ticking that ONE Box!
OTO 3: Leveraging The Power Of Custom Thumbnails! $37.00
- Unlock our Custom Thumbnail Uploader inside of Tube Charge so your thumbnails get automatically set during the bulk, uploading process.
- Get access to our MASSIVE, pre-made thumbnails bundle to immediately use them on your Tube Charge campaigns
- Get access to our Thumbnail Rocket web-app to be able to edit the custom thumbnails of ALL your existing videos on your YouTube channels
- Limited-time BONUS: Access our Thumbnail Creation update we have planned for our Thumbnail Rocket app at NO additional cost
- Limited-time BONUS: Access our UNLIMITED YouTube channels license for Thumbnail Rocket so you can use it on as many channels as you’d like.
OTO 4: DFY, Social Syndication System: $47.00/month
- 100% Done-For-You Syndication System
- NO Software to Download or Learn
- ZERO Social Account Creation Required on Your Part
- NO Captchas or Proxies to Deal With
- HUNDREDS of Social And Wiki Links Built FOR YOU
- Submit ALL Your Tube Charge Campaigns for Syndication
- Agency Access Included for a VERY-Limited Time
- 5,000 credits Every MONTH at a MASSIVE Discount
- 2,500 BONUS Credits Every MONTH for Fast Action Takers
Conclusion and Final Thoughts About Tube Charge
Again video automation is not new. From the perspective of bulk uploading videos to YouTube, adding unique titles, descriptions, and tags, Tube Charge does what it claims. It will no doubt save you time and effort.
As far as the sales page claim that Tube Charge will “AUTOMATICALLY Claim DOZENS of Page 1 Rankings Simultaneously With MASS Video Creation” that’s just not true.
As Bill Cousins stated to Mike from Maine, the old days of ranking videos on YouTube are long gone. To achieve top rankings that last, for any competitive keywords, will require work on your part.
Finally, uploading multiple copies of the same video to a playlist just doesn’t work. It provides a poor user experience.
My recommendation if you want to optimize the automation is to use a true video spinning software like VideoFX that spins images to create a unique video. Then use Tube Charge to bulk upload the videos. At least you’d create videos that the user would see as being unique.