How To Get On The First Page of Google
Page One Traffic Systems is the topic of this article. It is a new SEO system from veteran Internet Marketer Derrick Van Dyke and SEO expert Larry Williams.
According to the creators, Page One Traffic Systems is designed to help anyone get top rankings in Google, but are their claims legitimate.
Google remains the top choice amongst Internet & Affiliate Marketers for free traffic for a very good reason; Google is still the #1 search engine. When it comes to organic traffic Yahoo, BING and others pale in comparison.
However Google’s many algorithm updates have seriously impacted marketers ability to get site ranked and maintain SERP’s.
Co-creator Larry Williams’ story is typical of many online marketers. In his attempt to make money online he purchased scores of Internet products, spending thousands of dollars and none of them worked – they failed to deliver on their promises.
For an entire year Larry didn’t buy a single product, but instead devoted himself to learning and becoming a WordPress expert.
Through trial and error he discovered how to get his blogs ranked on page one of Google even with all the Google updates and changes that have occurred over the past 18 months.
Let me caution you here. This is not some get rich quick or get on page one of Google overnight system. If that’s what you’re looking for, Page One Traffic Systems is not it.
What’s In Page One Traffic Systems?
It is a step-by-step course that shows you new methods getting and keeping page one rankings. There are 4 modules.
- Keyword Research
- WordPress Setup
- Content Creation
- Google Authority
For anyone that really wants to be walked through the entire process that an expert SEO consultant uses to build and optimize a WP site for Page 1 Google rankings, this is definitely for you. If you want to succeed in online marketing this is critical information that is presented in a truly instructional format that will take you successfully from nowhere to page
- Larry’s 5 Minute Method for finding Highly Searched Keywords that are easy to rank on the first page of Google.
- Why you need an “About” page on your site and the 8 things it must have.
- Why Social Sharing is becoming very important to GOOGLE
- How to get your visitors to take actions on your site that help your site get on the first page of GOOGLE
- How to TRIPLE your exposure on the first page with Images, Videos (I already know this one 😉 and Google+ (this one I had no idea about)!
- How to get the GOOGLE “Authorship Badge” and why you need it on your site ASAP!
- How to optimize your G+ account for Page One Rankings
- How to get 30 to 50 visitors IMMEDIATELY to every blog post you publish.
All in all this is worth way more than the price of admission…