Mass Profit Sites – Buy or Scam?
Mass Profit Sites Is No Longer Available! I DID NOT Recommend This Product. See Why Below…
If you’re like me, you are probably subscribed to the email lists of a few notable online marketers; sometimes referred to as “gurus”. And you have probably received numerous emails from them promoting Mass Profit Sites.
Here is my review and it is probably not what you expect!
Here is a copy of one of the emails I received about Mass Profit Sites…
This guy here tells you EXACTLY
how you can earn up to 463.34
dollars online every single day!
(by doing what he does 5 minutes a day)
recommends/gsites <–Click This Link!
And for the FIRST TIME EVER,
he reveals his software that takes less than
5 minutes to go from zero to earner…
recommends/gsites <–Click This Link!
Go see this before it’s too late.
P.S. This really takes the guesswork out of
making affiliate marketing work – check it
What Does Mass Profit Sites do?
OK… here it is in a nutshell
You get access to a script that is server based.. Which you have zero control over, not even what niche.
Here are the steps
Step 1 – Start enter the your email and your Clickbank ID you joined with
Step 2 – Software magically chooses a product for you; plus it asks for your Amazon Affiliate ID if you have one.
Step 3- Mass Profit Sites creates a domain for you
Step 4 – Confirm it does some vodoo magic (not really) then boom
Step 5- Software gives you a one page site with your affiliate links in them with 1 article. Yes one article.
Here is an example of what the script produces: Positive Stronger You
Now check the test site and look at the link at the bottom
It’s a darn forex ad on a Self Growth article. Here’s what the FAQ has to say about this glitch…
You might have noticed that in certain circumstances your articles don’t line up with the product that your site is promoting. That happens for a couple of very good reasons and it’s perfectly fine.
We optimize the SEO and articles on your site to garner as much traffic as you can get. We continuously put fresh content on the site so that the search engines know to keep coming back, and to keep sending new eye-balls to your pages.
The product you are promoting is selected based on your niche, but also based on REAL-TIME data from ClickBank on what products are selling the best in THAT niche, and at THAT very moment.
Our goal is to put as many customers (traffic) in front of the highest converting and best selling products in ClickBank; and that’s what winds up on your site.
Now it gets better!
If you want to build more than ‘one site per day’, you have to pay for the massive up-sell at $197. So you can create 50 a day… I’m like WTF!
Why I Don’t Recommend Mass Profit Sites
- First this is a server based software. Not that server based software programs are bad; I use several. But in this case you have absolutely no control over what you get!
- In essence the software creates sub-domain based one-page sites. As stated above based on the FAQ, there is a chance that the content will n0t match the product you’re promoting.
- Trying to rank a sub-domain is equivalent to creating a new domain requiring its own on-page and off-page SEO.
- Since the release of Google’s Panda algorithm, Google really frowns on one-page sites built around a single keyword. Even folks who use the Google Sniper method have had to change their strategy slightly in order to get good SERPs.
- The basic package only allows you to build 1 site every 24 hours. The upgrade (you can create 50 sites/day) is out of the reach of most marketers at $197.
- As far as traffic, based on the information in the FAQ, you are mostly dependent on Mass Profit Sites to generate traffic from their sources?
- You could achieve the same results using Blogger; which is absolutely free. It won’t be 5 mouse clicks, but you’d have more control over content and product selection.
IMHO, this is another shiny object that will undoubtedly suck in newbies looking for a short-cut to online riches.
Online marketing for real profits is a business. As such it does require work. To succeed there are basic skills that must be mastered that no software package regardless of the hype can do for you.
See My Recommendation Below