High Jacking Other Peoples Websites For Leads & Profits
LeadX is a Cloud-Based Site Hijacker and the latest iteration of apps that allow the user to overlay their content (images, banners, forms, CTAs) over someone else’s website.
I can think of at least half-a-dozen other applications, that have been released that do the same thing. So what makes LeadX different, if anything? I’ll get to that shortly, but first, let’s examine the purpose/benefits of these types of applications.
Content Marketing remains the bane of most online marketers. Creating unique relevant content on a consistent basis is time-consuming. If you choose to outsource content creation, it can be expensive.
Applications such as LeadX allow users to “high-jack” highly relevant content from authority websites and overlay that content with their own specific content.
Sharing the links to these authority sites tends to generate more interest and traffic because they are in fact “Authority” websites.
For example, say you’re in the “travel niche”. You could overlay a CTA offer or affiliate offer on top of an authority website like https://uncorneredmarket.com/.
Here’s an example of the link, https://bravinnapps.com/leadx/uploads/seedsProfile/112/167.html
These kinds of links can be created for virtually any niche and the overlays placed on nearly any website.
Albeit, the hype about placing LeadX overlays on websites like CNN and BBC is a bit of a stretch, as these sites typically block such attempts.
How Is This Site Hijacker Different?
The biggest advantage (difference) of LeadX I see is its interface. It’s easy to navigate and the choices for types of overlay are simple to add to a campaign.
As I said, there are other applications that perform the same functions, i.e. (Cliks.it, Elementio, and Socialsnip).
- Easy to use. It’s Cloud-based so there is no software to download.
- Multiple options for overlays. Add virtually any type of CTA to a website you do not own. (Images, forms, text, banners)
- Affordable option. The application pays for itself with just one sale. You can make one sale right?
- If you click your enter key before completing all of the steps when creating an element, the app will automatically add the element. And, there is no edit button.
- As far as I know, LeadX forms do not integrate with services like Aweber, GetResponse, MailChimp, etc., at least in the review version. So this makes building a list cumbersome.
- There is no built-in link shortening option. So you’re left with ugly links, i.e., https://bravinnapps.com/leadx/uploads/seedsProfile/112/167.html. Many of the other applications interface with services like bit.ly.
Are there OTO’s? Yes.
- Unlimited Everything
- Auto-Sharing to 200+ Sites for Instant Traffic
- Mobile-Optimized Designs
- Developers License + Custom Branding
LeadX Template Club
- 15+ DFY Templates Across ALL Niches
- Sell LEADX Licenses To Your Clients & Keep 100% Commissions?
Based on my testing on the review site, LeadX will do what it claims. As previously stated, the technology is not new. With that said, site-hijacking works and is a viable method for generating affiliate commission and leads. But, as with any application or software, your success depends on implementing the product as a part of your overall marketing strategy.