Just wanted to let you know about Kindle Ritual, an exciting passive income WordPress plugin, launched in September 2012.
The guy behind the plugin/launch in Brian Johnson. He partnered with Danny Ramdenee to create what I believe is an awesome tool for generating passive income on the Amazon Kindle platform.
Now before you get wigged out about the technical challenges of Kindle publishing let me just tell you some of the benefits and advantages.
Millions of people download eBooks for Kindle everyday. Everything from New York Times bestsellers, to popular novels and yes… even How To Guides!
What make Kindle so popular and powerful is the fact that it’s mobile and your customers don’t even have to own a Kindle device to download your eBooks. Using free apps, they can download and view eBooks on their iPhone, iPad, Android Devices and even Blackberry.
Plus, if you use Search Marketing for free traffic…
- No Google slaps or dances.
- No Panda/Penguin penalties
- Perfect for publishing new eBooks or republishing PLR content.
- About 25% of the U.S. population use Tablets and download eBooks from online sources.
- The Amazon Kindle has a market share of 22%!
What this mean is a huge opportunity to generate passive profits from new and existing content using Kindle.
Kindle Ritual makes using the Amazon platform seamless.
- No formatting issues
- Creates professional eBook covers
- It’s on a WordPress platform which is already proven.
- No buggy software, Kindle Ritual runs without a hitch
- The creator, Brian Johnson is highly regarded and has a proven track record.
I know Brian and he always over-delivers, so I’m confident his system and software works!
Watch The Video Below!
In this interview Brian shares powerful insight about Internet Marketing that are both inspirational and informational and his 6 Step process for Kindle Publishing success.
- Understand and determine what categories in Kindle are driving the most sales. Use Categories + Amazon’s best sellers rank to determine what kinds of books are selling.(Best sellers rank… want to be below 15,000)
- Pay attention to keywords that people are using to search on Amazon. Data mine those keywords.
- Make sure you have a great looking cover. Can increase sales 2-3 times.
- Get ethical reviews. Don’t risk your account by breaking Amazon Kindle’s TOS (Terms of Service).
- Lot of different ways to create books. You don’t have to right a Pulitzer Prize winning books.
- Leverage KDP Select program to run promotions for your book. You can give your books away and hundreds of people will download your book and leave reviews. Amazon will help you promote your book.
If you want to skip to the section on Kindle Publishing, forward to 29:05 – it begins there!